Do you attempt to enjoy a meal with your family only to be thwarted by the pings of notifications on smartphones, tablets, or other electronic devices? Establish boundaries regarding screen time by using a Konig safe.
If your family has cell phones so you can stay connected during the day, it’s important to establish screen-free times once you’re back together. Being distracted by screens can disrupt relationships, whether you’re an adult or a child.
Additionally, the blue light emitted by our devices can negatively impact our sleep, so securing handheld gaming devices and phones before bedtime can literally help you all rest easier at night. Tuck your devices into a Konig once you’re home to improve the quality time you spend together and the quality of your sleep.
Being aware of how much screen time you and your family enjoy each day has myriad benefits.
• Improved concentration at work and school
• Reduced risk of obesity or health problems related to sedentary lifestyles
• Reduced feelings of anxiety and depression
• Improved social skills
What makes Konig a convenient choice for storing electronic devices?
- RFID, Keypad, and Fingerprint Access
- Audible Motion Alarm
- Mounting Divots
- Tether Cable Connection
- USB Charging Ports
- Interior LED Light
- Hydraulic Arms
Konig Safe 1.0
- Exterior Dimensions: 11.6” L x 10” W x 2.7” H
- Interior Dimensions: 8.9” L x 6.5” W x 1.5” H
- Exterior Dimensions: 9.3” L x 8.13” W x 2.7 “H
- Interior Dimensions: 8Interior Dimensions: 8.5” L x 7.25” W x 2.13” H
Once you establish a routine regarding screen-free time in your home, you’ll find your family asking for their devices less often, allowing you to focus on what matters most- each other.